One of my hopes for those of us in The Women's Writing Circle is that we can network and share our professional expertise. Obviously, we would not ask a doctor to see us for free, nor should we ask a seasoned writer or editor to help us with our writing projects for free. It was through "The Circle" that I met the editor for my memoir, Again In a Heartbeat. I paid for her work and she has been an invaluable asset in helping me become a better storyteller.
And, as always, our read-arounds at Wellington Square Bookshop on the second Saturday of the month are free. Hope to see you there!
The best to my Sisters in the Writing Circle.
Books, Events and Services
- 2017 Membership To Women's Writing Circle
- Circle Read Arounds
- So You Want To Write A Memoir
- Editing Services
- A PORTRAIT OF LOVE AND HONOR
- Preview - Again In a Heartbeat
- Reviews - Morning at Wellington Square
- The Life Unexpected: An Anthology of Stories and Poems
- Talks on Memoir
- From Readers of Again In a Heartbeat
- Guidelines For Guest Bloggers
- Critique Group
- Workshops and Retreats
- September 30 Memoir Writing Workshop