Let the words flow at the March 13 meeting of the Women's Writing Circle. Together we offer up the joy of the readaround. What is a readaround? Each writer reads their work aloud. Then members of the circle read back lines they liked and give critiques at the author's request. This flow of give and take between writers provides the support and encouragement we need to keep at what we do.
Free coffee and tea are provided at Wellington Square Bookshop in Exton. For directions to the bookstore, click on the link under Favorite Places.
Please bring at least one extra copy of the work you plan to read. This is a chance for writers in the Philadelphia area to meet, network and inspire. Hope to see you at the bookstore at 9 a..m. on the 13th. If you plan on attending, please RSVP to Susan Weidener at: 610-304-5370 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Books, Events and Services
- 2019 Membership To Women's Writing Circle
- Circle Read Arounds
- So You Want To Write A Memoir
- Editing Services
- A PORTRAIT OF LOVE AND HONOR
- Preview - Again In a Heartbeat
- Reviews - Morning at Wellington Square
- The Life Unexpected: An Anthology of Stories and Poems
- Talks on Memoir
- From Readers of Again In a Heartbeat
- Guidelines For Guest Bloggers
- Critique Group
- Workshops and Retreats
- Crafting Compelling Scenes in Memoir or Fiction
- Africa Writing Retreat and Safari: March 2020