Books, Events and Services
- 2018 Membership To Women's Writing Circle
- Circle Read Arounds
- So You Want To Write A Memoir
- Editing Services
- A PORTRAIT OF LOVE AND HONOR
- Preview - Again In a Heartbeat
- Reviews - Morning at Wellington Square
- The Life Unexpected: An Anthology of Stories and Poems
- Talks on Memoir
- From Readers of Again In a Heartbeat
- Guidelines For Guest Bloggers
- Critique Group
- Workshops and Retreats
- Independent Or Traditional Publishing? A Workshop
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
About the cover
At night I go out on the deck and hear them rustling in the breeze. They are brown and lifeless in the winter. Is he out there? Does he hear me? Can he see me?
The image of forsythia in the book is one of life, death and rebirth.
That's why I like the photo..... the clouds, but the brilliant blue sky peaking through...hope... the branches so slender and beautiful.... sort of like the fragility of life...