June means roses. It is an ideal time to find a secluded spot and pen your story or poem. A time to contemplate ... sometimes, we need to stop ... smell the roses... we need to stop running, blogging, writing reviews, competing with one another.... just stop, energize. ... refocus...
Too much running leads to blind alleys ... it can wait until next week. A week - or two or three - does not matter in the scheme of things.
The Women’s Writing Circle will meet at 9 a.m. on Saturday, June 12 at Wellington Square Bookshop in Exton. Once again, we will read our work to each other in a supportive and nonjudgmental setting. This is a chance to tend our passions, to find the "family" our souls crave.
Books, Events and Services
- 2018 Membership To Women's Writing Circle
- Circle Read Arounds
- So You Want To Write A Memoir
- Editing Services
- A PORTRAIT OF LOVE AND HONOR
- Preview - Again In a Heartbeat
- Reviews - Morning at Wellington Square
- The Life Unexpected: An Anthology of Stories and Poems
- Talks on Memoir
- From Readers of Again In a Heartbeat
- Guidelines For Guest Bloggers
- Critique Group
- Workshops and Retreats
- Childhood Memories and the Writer: A Workshop