Like Bette Midler in "Hocus Pocus," I need my Book. "Oh, Book," she cries in ecstasy. This is the book of potions, spells and enchantment. As you sail across a moon of possibility, hold close the Book whose pages contain your stories, your magic, your life.
Writing entrances me. Writing lets me fly to places I only dreamed of going. I hold my Book close against the night.
Believe in your story and you believe in yourself. Don't let anyone convince you that your story is not worth telling. Don't sabotage yourself. Be like a witch in the night, flying high as the moon casts its glow.
Books, Events and Services
- 2018 Membership To Women's Writing Circle
- Circle Read Arounds
- So You Want To Write A Memoir
- Editing Services
- A PORTRAIT OF LOVE AND HONOR
- Preview - Again In a Heartbeat
- Reviews - Morning at Wellington Square
- The Life Unexpected: An Anthology of Stories and Poems
- Talks on Memoir
- From Readers of Again In a Heartbeat
- Guidelines For Guest Bloggers
- Critique Group
- Workshops and Retreats
- Independent Or Traditional Publishing? A Workshop