A woman's work never ends. All of us who write know how hard it is . . . how much dedication it takes. Together we support each other.
Explore our voices.
Dream your dream. Don't let anyone derail you. Keep writing. People are wary of writing. Sometimes those people are family and friends. Push yourself a little further even when you think you have nothing more to say.
Join us from 9 - 11:30 a.m. November 19 at Wellington Square Bookshop as we celebrate the second anniversary of the Women's Writing Circle. Our read-around will offer surprises and more.
The past two years have been a journey of voices, stories, talent and trust. I look forward to more time together as our voices resonate with the joy of writing. All genres and experience levels welcome.
Books, Events and Services
- 2019 Membership To Women's Writing Circle
- Circle Read Arounds
- So You Want To Write A Memoir
- Editing Services
- A PORTRAIT OF LOVE AND HONOR
- Preview - Again In a Heartbeat
- Reviews - Morning at Wellington Square
- The Life Unexpected: An Anthology of Stories and Poems
- Talks on Memoir
- From Readers of Again In a Heartbeat
- Guidelines For Guest Bloggers
- Critique Group
- Workshops and Retreats
- Africa Writing Retreat and Safari: March 2020